Saturday, November 13, 2010

Time continues to fly faster than a speeding bullet!  I was glancing over my blog and realized I started driving in Dar a bit under a year ago.  I have since started driving bajaji and am hoping to get my license this coming week.

We are well into our school year and as is typical the second year goes better than the first.  I feel much better about my teaching just feeling more settled into routine.

In the past month or two months God has made it clear that my time in Africa is not yet done.  I have decided to stay on and have found a new house to move into.  It is very freeing to know that I am in God's will.  Next week we sign a lease on the new house and hope to move sometime in December.  Hopefully we will spend our Christmas in our lovely new home! :)

Along with the need for a new home came the need for transportation.  I tutor in another part of Dar three afternoons a week after school and traffic is a bugger, I decided the way to go is by bajaj.  I spend Saturday mornings in Madala village tutoring.  I am hoping to buy a bajaj by the beginning of January.

I've grown to love the verse "The heart of man plans his ways but the Lord establishes his steps." so true... God has everything planned out and when we walk in sweet surrender to Him and are in continual communion with Him nothing is sweeter :) 

Hope all is well with you, love hearing your updates! Have a relaxing Sunday!

No comments: