Monday, March 19, 2007

Fun times

Happy Birthday Lance!!!

Today I came home from work and quickly threw together a desert pizza, called to wish my brother happy birthday and headed out the door to Kat's. Iain and Kat made calzones for supper and Jana the speech language pathologist was there. We had a great time and had many laughs....Kat and I don't find as much time to laugh over stupid stuff as we used to :) but always seem to have fun when we get together.

didn't take time to putz with making the chocolate look fancy today-but was still tasty :)

My sewer pipes are frozen making for an interesting situation....Since Travis plans to leave next year I'm seriously contemplating moving. The house is bigger, no flush toilet so no sewer problems, a bigger water tank, away from the traffic of the school, a bathroom door, and more room for Rocky to run...sound like reasons to move? Still contemplating.... :)

This week we have spring break and so we get two days off. WHO-HOO!! am going to get lots of work done.

Well I have some more papers to finish tonight.

Have a wonderful week :)

No comments: