Sunday, April 29, 2007

Busy

So..the year is drawing near a close with only 20 working days remaining. Unbelievable how fast time flies. The classes I'm taking this semester end on Wednesday...that means I have a lot of cramming to finish in the next two days. :) By the end of the week I should feel like a free woman.

This has to be one of the world's most spoiled dogs. Everytime I try to write a paper or read a book, Rocky stands next to the couch and whines then proceeds to jump on the couch as if to say..."have you forgotten me?"

The weather has warmed up considerably and the days are getting longer. This morning I saw the sun starting to rise around 5:45 am the sunset is around 11 with visible light remaining until after midnight.

This picture was taken around 10:45 pm a week or two ago.

The guys have been working on installing a water treatment facility for the school. They came in November and worked long days, up with the chickens and working til 9 at night; they endured the nasty cold weather and now the approaching spring weather. This weekend the water in the school was off as they were purifying it. In a few months when the pipes are all flushed out we should be able to drink the water (no arsenic, no rust) and our white clothes will remain white when we wash them. :) :) When they turned on a faucet this afternoon the water coming from it was clear---I never imagined that water would look so beautiful. :)

Speaking of water, I shouldn't have talked so soon about having running water in the house. Last night I took a shower and when I went into my room later discovered a pool of water under the head of my bed. I know that the pipes cannot be frozen and the sewer tank isn't showing full....hmmmm. Might have some leaky/broken pipes; won't Frank be thrilled to hear that?

Look at that face...pure innocence (haha don't let it fool you) :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nope, his face doesn't fool me one bit! The world's most spoiled puppy is also the world's sneakiest ;-)