Monday, October 22, 2007

Crazy Hair

This week we have school spirit week, and it will be a long work week as we have Saturday school. We will have a halloween carnival on Saturday from 10 am to 3 pm. It should be a fun and exhausting week.
For school spirit week we have a little bit of something happening every day,


today was crazy hair day
Tuesday: hat day
Wednesday: school spirit/team sports color day
Thursday: Backwards day
Friday: Quspaq day
Saturday: Halloween costume day
We have officially finished first quarter and will have parent teacher conferences this week. Christmas will soon be here--hard to believe.
Today I got my school computer back; it was sent off last December. They managed to back up my hard drive so all my pictures and music, papers and important documents were recovered. (A pleasant surprise as I was told all would be lost) :) It is so much faster than the student computer I was using; makes all my paperwork go much more efficiently, not to mention the screen is two times bigger.
Well...I'll try to update again this week. Have a great day :)

No comments: