Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hat Day




Today found us with a fresh layer of beautiful snow on the ground :) It's so exciting winter has come :)---remind me of that in a few months ;)



This morning when Rocky and I headed out for our morning walk, we encountered a fox next to the school...Frank warned us to be cautious. He borrowed my flashlight to scare it off and try to see if it was healthy. When he turned around to come back towards the school the fox would turn around and follow him. Frank said "be careful, it'll attack your dog" Rocky and I continued on to meet Kat, as we walked the fox would sneak up behind us, I would shine my flashlight and throw snow at it to try and scare it off. It continued to come within 6-8 feet of us. I was more worried about Rocky and the fox getting into a fight, or playing together, and since many foxes here have rabies, I prefer to be safe rather than sorry.

Today for spirit week we had hat day---there were many cute hats :)Maat--isn't such a fan of paperwork and "putzy" stuff :) but is a good helper anyway.

No comments: