Sunday, October 14, 2007

First Snowfall and a Beautiful Morning :)

Each Friday I have a cooking class for two hours in my home. This past Friday we made a breakfast pizza, some carmel rolls and had some mixed (canned) fruit. :)




Mixing "goop" for the carmel rolls--he was so amazed at how we just mixed things together and they "taste pretty good" :) He also asked "where do you get the ideas for this stuff?" LOL

Cracking the eggs to mix and scramble for the Breakfast Pizza
Maat "hard at work"






On Friday it started snowing, hard with big flakes; it was so pretty. While we were at my house cooking I looked out the living room window and this is what I saw of the first snowfall :) It continued throughout the day and into the evening. :)

The snowfall out my front door on Friday night :)


Taken from my back steps this morning--Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!



Taken from my back steps this morning. Pictures cannot come close to captivating God's splendor :)

My Back Yard-Breathtaking

No comments: