Saturday, October 07, 2006

Adventures

Some of the cakes for the cake walk

So...I have another story for you all..hope it makes you smile :)

This morning while getting ready for my day my sewer tank reached its capacity. What does this mean? It means the whole water system in my house turns off until further notice. Now...another little education on Tundra life...I could call and ask them to pump my sewer, they may get to it the same day or it may take them a week, you never really know. If you recall I posted a few days ago that the sewer pumping wagon is broken and sewers won't be pumped until further notice--it might be awhile before I have water in the house. So...I am expecting a house full of company tomorrow, have a sink with dirty dishes, a floor that needs to be scrubbed and no bathroom. Ever entertained people like that?? lol I'll head over to the school a little later with my dishes, not the first time and probably not the last. :)

I also found some game pieces that my little buggers hid when they were at my house the other day--you never know what they might get into and it takes them all of 2 seconds to find something. :)

Pround owner of the cool basketball cake :) For those of you who don't know how a cake walk works..we have numbers on the floor, music is played and people walk around on the numbers when the music stops everyone picks a number to stand on. A number is drawn from a box and if you're standing on that number you get to pick a cake.

Two happy little boys with a whole lot of cake :)

No comments: