Thursday, September 21, 2006

Angniq anutiiq! (Happy Birthday)



My card from Kat and Iain

Thank You for all the birthday greetings. It has been a great day.

My Present from Travis--Tundra style wrapping paper :)

Most embarrasing/sweet thing today was Maat (Martina)--I walked into the cafeteria after my lunch break at 12:15 all the kids grades 3-12 turned and looked at me and started to sing Happy Birthday. Very sweet Maat; totally unexpected :)


My Cake: Maat and Sylvia planned last night during a steam...Sylvia walked in with Cake and Maat walked in with Jello. Maat says "I knew no else would make you a cake"


My new Ipod arrived today, I've spent time this evening playing and figuring out how it all works. :) I also received a HUGE bag of blackberries and a smaller bag of smoked fish strips as a birthday gift. Thanks to Everyone for a GREAT day :D














The card Kat's kids made

No comments: