Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Ugly Sweater Day :)

A few weeks ago I ordered a cute sweater online....well when it arrived it wasn't nearly as cute as the pictures showed, it is however very soft and very warm.:) I kept telling Kat about the ugly sweater and she asked to see it when she came over last Friday night. I showed her and she says "that's not ugly. Do you want to know why that is not ugly? I ordered the exact same sweater" We had a good laugh :) So today was ugly sweater day. Now we have matching qaspeqs and matching sweaters. Great minds think alike.


After taking the picture of the matching sweaters, one of my gems wanted to take a picture "Me Too!! Me Too!"

The first frost appeared in Tunt this morning. The days are getting cooler, and nights are quite chilly, almost cold enough to think about digging out the winter coat. Rocky has earned the title of stinkiest kussaq dog the last two days. Last night while Kat and I were on our walk, he rolled in something NASTY. Whenever he ran within five feet of us we had to cover our noses; the stench was awful. His fur is caked, looks like he put gel in it. YUCK! He was going to sleep outside last night but is way to spoiled and barked until I let him in. He is banned from most of the house until he has a bath.

Travis is getting more courageous with his radio...called a bit ago to see if I was listening (wasn't, oops). I turned the radio on, and now he's chatting (first time he's used the mic)...."Well might have at least one person listening...Marie are you there? Are you there? Gonna play a song for Marie, gotta find a good song...still looking...looking..looking....all right marie found your song, it's up next..man this song is long...okay,okay marie here's your song..happy birthday, last week was marie's birthday..she turned about..how old were you marie about 45? LOL, sounds almost like he's singing along...no idea what the music is but it's not bad :) "alright, got my new toy going, now you can hear me. this one's for nick, this is nick's song" okay, enough of the radio programming in Tunt.

I'm finding all this radio stuff rather amusing. :) hope you enjoyed the commentary.

Have a great day

No comments: